She reads the newspaper.
她会看报纸。
It's a special paper her father puts on their porch.
那是她爸特别准备的报纸。
It's from the day of her accident. He got hundreds of them printed.
那是她出意外那天的报纸 他准备了好几百份。
Lucy does the same thing every day.
露西每天都做一样的事。
Hello!
嘿!
Back here.
在后面。
Hi, Dad!
老爸!
Oh, hi, sweetie.
小公主。
You got one without me.
你没等我就去摘了。
The lady at the farmers' market gave it to me as a birthday present.
市场的小姐送我当生日礼物。
I didn't wanna hurt her feelings.
我不想伤她的心。
I think she likes you.
我想她喜欢你。
Yeah, what's not to like?
我是人见人爱。
What about our tradition?
那我们的传统呢?
Well, I have another idea. I painted my workshop yesterday.
我有主意,我昨天漆了工作室。
White.
一片雪白。
Now it's too white. Gives me a headache.
可是它太白了,白的让我头痛。
Oh, yeah, you definitely need some color in here.
是啊,你需要加点色彩。
Well, you know, that's what I was thinking.
我也这么想。
Really?
真的?
Yeah. Go nuts.
是啊,用力挥洒吧。
Paint me something for my birthday.
划点好看的给我当生日礼物。
I will.
没问题。
And promise that we can pick a pineapple for Thanksgiving, okay?
答应我,感恩节一起去摘凤梨。
Sounds great.
没问题。
Okay, good.
很好。
Hey, you should watch the Vikings game while I'm painting.
我作划,你去看海盗队比赛吧。
Good idea.
好主意。