Cobb said you'd be back.
柯布说过你会回来的
I tried not to come, but....
我不想来的 但是...
But there's nothing quite like it.
但没有比这更美妙的了
It's just...
这是...
pure creation.
纯创作
Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture?
我们看一下矛盾建筑好吗?
You're gonna have to master a few tricks...
如果你要建造完整的三层梦境...
if you're gonna build three complete dream levels.
你就要掌握一些诡计
Excuse me.
不好意思
What kind of tricks?
什么诡计?
In a dream, you can cheat architecture into impossible shapes.
在梦里 你可以把建筑改造成不可能的形状
That lets you create closed loops, like the Penrose Steps.
你就能创造封闭的循环 像彭罗斯楼梯
The infinite staircase.
永恒楼梯
See?
看吧
Paradox.
矛盾
So a closed loop like that...
那么 像这样的封闭循环
will help you disguise the boundaries of the dream you create.
会帮你伪装你所造之梦的界限
But how big do these levels have to be?
这些层循环要多大?
It could be anything from the floor of a building to an entire city.
可以是任何东西 从大楼地板到整个城市
They have to be complicated enough that we can hide from the projections.
一定要足够复杂 以此躲开投射的追捕
A maze?
迷宫?
Right, a maze.
是的 迷宫
And the better the maze....
迷宫设计得越好
Then the longer we have before the projections catch us?
在被投射抓住之前 我们就有更多的时间?
Exactly.
不错
My subconscious seems polite enough.
我的潜意识貌似很礼貌
Ha, ha. You wait, they'll turn ugly.
哈哈 等着吧 他们会变坏的
No one likes to feel someone else messing around in their mind.
没人喜欢脑子里有别人捣乱
Cobb can't build anymore, can he?
柯布不能再筑梦了 是不是?
I don't know if he can't, but he won't.
我不知道他还有没有这能力 但他不愿再筑梦了
He thinks it's safer if he doesn't know the layouts.
他觉得他不知道迷宫的布局要更安全一些
Why?
为什么
He won't tell me. But I think it's Mal.
他不告诉我 但我觉得是因为玛尔
His ex-wife?
他前妻?
No, not his ex.
不 不是前妻
They're still together?
他们还在一起吗?
No.
没有
No, she's dead.
她死了
What you see in there is just his projection of her.
你看到的只是他对她的投射
What was she like in real life?
她在现实生活中是什么样的?
She was lovely.
她很可爱