Boy redefines lack of imagination.
小子 重复创意可没什么想像力
Ah. That's where you've been.
就是这感觉
Let me ask you something.
问个问题
What do women want?
女人想要什么?
Who cares?
谁关心这个?
You mentioned the other night that your daughter had been to a psychiatrist.
那天晚上你提到你女儿去看了心理医生
I'm sure you must be mistaken about that.
你误会了
You know what?
你知道
I am very comfortable with my mind:
我满足于目前的思维状态
Thoughts clean and unclean,
干净的不干净的念头
loving and... the opposite of that.
有爱的...以及相反一面的念头
But I'm not a woman.
但我不是女人
And I think it behooves any man to toss all female troubles into the hands of a stranger.
而且我认为任何男人都希望把女人的麻烦交给别人解决
We had one headshrinker in the army.
我们团队里有心理医生
A gossip, busting with other people's thoughts.
成天窥探别人的想法
Hasn't changed much, just costs more.
这些人没啥鬼用 就是能收你不少钱
And you can't shoot at them.
你又不能杀了他们
We live in troubling times.
我们生活在麻烦不断的时代里
We do?
是吗?
Who could not be happy with all this?
拥有了这些谁还会不高兴
Jesus, you know what they want?
老天 你知道她们想要什么?
Everything.
一切
Especially if the other girls have it.
尤其是其他女人拥有的
Trust me, psychiatry is just this year's candy-pink stove.
相信我 心理医生只不过是安抚她们的工具
It's just more happiness.
再多给她们些快乐就好