小编Juliet心语:经典制作让我们一同回顾过去,怀念过去,看到过去的世界,人与社会。让我们一起观看经典,诵读经典,怀念经典制作。愿意参与的请加入可可影视留声机影视团队,QQ群号为:118466246。
视频欣赏:
台词赏析:
Mrs. Reed : Oh! Here she is. This is Jane Eyre.Jane, this is Mr. Brocklehurstof Loward School.
啊,她来了。她就是Jane Eyre。 Jane,这位是Loward学院的Brocklehurst院长。
Jane : How do you do sir?
先生,你好!
Mr. Brocklehurst : I hear you are a wicked child, Jane Eyre. Let me examine you. Do you know where the wicked go after death?
Jane Eyre你舅母说你是个顽劣的姑娘。让我好好看看你。你知道顽劣的人们死后会到哪里吗?
Jane : To hell.
下地狱。
Mr. Brocklehurst : What is hell? Can you tell me that?
你告诉我地狱是什么地方?
Jane : A pit full of fire.
一个大火坑。
Mr. Brocklehurst : And should you like tofall into that pit...and to burn there forever?
那么你想掉进那个火坑受煎熬吗?
Jane : No, sir.
不想。
Mr. Brocklehurst : What must you do to avoid it?
那你应该怎么做呢?
Jane : Keep well, and not die, sir.
好好保重,千万别死。
Mrs. Reed : It is as I said, you must warn her teachers to keep a strict eye on her...and above all to guard against her worst fault, a tendency to deceit.
如我所说,你一定要提醒你们的老师严加看管她。最为重要的是,慎防她最坏的缺点,说谎的习性。
Mr. Brocklehurst : Deceit? We do not tolerate that at Loward.
说谎?在Loward学院绝不允许说谎。
Mrs. Reed : That is why I wrote to you. I would like her to be brought up in a manner be fitting her prospects... to be made useful, to be kept humble. And as for the vacations, I would prefer...if she spent them with you.
这就是我致信给你的原因。我希望她被教养得有点用处,谦逊。这样更适合她的将来。至于假期,她是否也能在你们那儿度过。
Mr. Brocklehurst : Of course.Come!Deceit is a sin. It is a kin to falsehood. And all liars shall spend eternity...in that lake burning with brimstone and fire.
当然可以。来吧!说谎是过错,和其他罪孽没有两样。所有说谎的人们都要在火海受无尽的煎熬。
Jane : I'm not deceitful.
我没有说谎。
Mr. Brocklehurst : I beg your pardon?
什么?
Jane : I'm not deceitful.And I'm not a liar. For if I were, I should say that I love you.I do not love you. I dislike you, the worst of anybody in the world...except your son.
我没有说谎,我不是骗子。如果我是的话,我就会说我爱我舅母,但我不爱你,你是我在世上最讨厌的人之一,仅次是你儿子。
Your bags, Jane Eyre.
Jane Eyre,你的行李。
Mrs. Reed : Do you see what a wicked child she is?
你现在应该知道她有多么恶毒了吧?
Mr. Brocklehurst : Have no fear, Mrs. Reed. At Lowardwe shall tame her unruly spirit.
没关系的,Reed夫人,在Loward我们会把她的任性驯服。