You know what I have to do.
你知道我不能留下
I have to get back to our children because you left them.
我必须回到孩子身边 是你抛弃他们的
Because you left us.
因为你抛弃了我们
You're wrong.
你错了
I'm not wrong.
我没错
You're confused.
你糊涂了
Our children are here.
我们的孩子就在这
And you'd like to see their faces again, wouldn't you?
你想再看看他们的模样吧
Yes, but I'm gonna see them up above, Mal.
是啊 但我要回到现实去看他们 玛尔
Up above?
现实?
Listen to yourself. These are our children.
听听你在说什么 他们是我们的孩子啊
Watch.
看吧
James? Phillipa?
詹姆斯 菲利帕
Don't do this, Mal. Please. Those aren't my children.
别这样 玛尔 求你了 那不是我的孩子
You keep telling yourself that, but you don't believe it.
你就这样说 你自己都不相信
No, I know it.
不 我知道
What if you're wrong? What if I'm what's real?
万一是你错了呢 万一我才是真实的呢
You keep telling yourself what you know.
你不断告诉自己何为真相
But what do you believe?
但你到底相信什么
What do you feel?
你感觉到了什么
Guilt.
罪恶感
I feel guilt, Mal.
我有罪恶感 玛尔
And no matter what I do, no matter how hopeless I am.
不管我做什么 不管我多绝望
no matter how confused, that guilt is always there.
不管我多困惑 罪恶感一直在
reminding me of the truth.
一直提醒我事实的真相
What truth?
什么真相
That the idea that caused you to question your reality came from me.
是我让你怀疑现实的
You planted the idea in my mind?
你把这个想法植入我的意识了?
What is she talking about?
她在说什么
The reason I knew inception was possible
我之所以知道奠基可行
was because I did it to her first.
是因为我在她身上做过第一次的实验
I did it to my own wife.
我拿自己的妻子做实验
Why?
为什么
We were lost in here.
我们在梦境里迷茫了
I knew we needed to escape, but she wouldn't accept it.
我知道我们必须逃离梦境 但她不肯
She had locked something away, something deep inside.
她把什么东西锁起来了 深深地锁起来了
A truth that she had once known, but chose to forget.
是关于她明明知道 却选择遗忘的真相
And she couldn't break free.
她始终不能放开
So I decided to search for it.
所以我决定找到它
I went deep into the recess of her mind and found that secret place.
我进入她的意识深处 找到那个秘密
And I broke in and I planted an idea.
我闯进她的意识 植入了一个想法
A simple little idea that would change everything.
一个简单的却改变了一切的想法
That her world wasn't real.
就是她的世界并非真实的