Boat's in the water.
一切都尘埃落定了。
Your cousin Sara had her baby.
你表姐Sarah有了孩子。
Named it after your Uncle Skip.
跟你叔叔Skip一个名字。
I think that's nice.
我觉得很好。
Everything's all ready in the trunks.
所有的东西都在行李箱里。
We do hope you and Trudy will be making it out to the house this summer.
真希望你和Trudy今年夏天能把房子搞定。
We'll try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to take the time off from work.
我们会尽力 我不确定能从工作中腾出时间。
Work?
工作?
Ha. I still don't understand what you do.
我还是不知道你做什么
I'd hate for you to miss the blackberries.
我可不想你怀念黑莓
Run into you at the club, you're working.
你去俱乐部 是在工作
At a restaurant, you're working.
你去餐厅 还是在工作
Taking people out to dinner,wining and whoring.
带人出去吃饭 喝酒 泡妞
No job for a white man.
没有一项工作是白人该做的
She's made such a nice addition to the table.
她坐在桌边很漂亮
So nice and appreciative.
优雅充满了感激
There's a lot more to it than that.
不止那些
Advertising. Really?
广告 真的吗?
See, if someone were to tell me there's a lot more to the law,I'd believe him.
如果告诉我法律不止这些 我会相信
I can't explain how business works to you.
我没法向你解释商业运作
Trudy found an apartment that she likes.
Trudy找到她喜欢的公寓
Did she? Whereabouts?
真的? 在哪儿?
83rd and Park. Very nice.
公园大道83号街 很漂亮
Are you sure you want to be that far uptown?
你想住在离市中心那么远的地方?
It's not that far, Dad.
没那么远 爸爸
It falls off after 79th.
过了79号街就算远
No, darling. They fall off after 86th.
不 过了86街才算远
It's a very nice area.
那地方不错
It is.
确实
And, well.
而且
it's actually kind of expensive,
有点贵
so we're going to need help with the down payment.
所以我们付首期 需要些帮助
Really?
是吗?
Yes.
对
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
And why is that?
为什么?
I just don't think it's a good idea.
我就是觉得这样不好
You thought it was a good idea to help Bud when he hit that girl on her bike in Montauk last summer.
Bud去年夏天在Montauk撞到骑车的女孩时
What did that cost?
你替他付钱就是个好主意?
I presume it's your profession that is responsible for this lapse in your manners.
我觉得是你的工作让你变得这么没礼貌
I'll pay you back.
我会还给你的
It's not about the money, Peter.
不是钱的事 Peter
You know that.
你知道的
Why is it so hard for you people to give me anything?
为什么你们给我点东西就这么难呢?
We gave you everything.We gave you your name.
我们给你了所有的东西 你的名字
And what have you done with it?
而你是怎么对待的?