Rachel:Tah-daaah!
当当!
Chandler:Are we greeting each other this way now? 'Cause I like that.
我们现在用这种方式互相问候吗?因为我喜欢这样。
Rachel:Look! I cleaned! I did the windows, I did the floors... I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the bristles, I don't know what that's for.
看!我搞的清洁!我擦了窗子,我拖了地……我甚至使用了吸尘器的所有吸头,除了那个带刷子的小圆头没有用,我不知道那个是用来做什么的。
Ross:Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
哦是,没人知道。而且我们没想过有人会问。
Rachel:Well, what do you think?
恩,你们看怎么样?
All:Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!
非常干净!棒极了!了不起!
Monica:...Oh! I-I see you moved the green ottoman.
……哦!我-我发现你移动了那个绿色的垫脚凳。
All:Uh-oh...
啊——哦……
Monica:How-how did that happen?
怎么,怎么会这样呢?
Rachel:I dunno.. I-I thought it looked better there. And I- and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
感谢上帝你没去把那些杂志摊开。我的意思是,她会把你的眼珠挖出来的。
Monica:You guys, I am not that bad!
你们这些家伙,我没那么可恶吧!
Phoebe:Yeah, you are, Monica. Remember when I lived with you? You were like, a little, y'know, (psycho) Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
是,你就是那样,Monica.。记得我和你一起住的时候吗?你就像,有一点,恩,叽!叽!叽!
Monica:That is so unfair!
这不太公平吧!
Ross:Oh c'mon! When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!
哦想想吧!我们小时候,你的破烂娃娃是唯一不烂的。
Monica:Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised. But hey, I can be a kook.
好吧,那我是有责任感、爱整洁。但是,嗨,我也可以是个邋遢怪。
Ross:Alright, you madcap gal, try to imagine this :the phone bill arrive ,but you donnot pay it right away.
好吧,你这疯婆子。想像一下这个:电话费帐单寄来了,但是你不去立刻付款。
Monica:Why not?
为什么不?
Ross:Because you're a koo-k! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
因为你是个懒散的人!要一直等到催款通知送来才付款。
Monica:I could do that.
我可以这样做。
Rachel:Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping.
你让我去杂货店买东西。
Monica:No problem.
没问题。
Rachel:I am not done .and I buy laundry detergent, but it's not the one with the easy-pour spout.
我还没说完,我买洗涤剂,是没安“易倒口”的那种。
Monica:Why would someone do that?! ...One might wonder. But I would be fine with that.
为什么要买这种?!……也许有人会吃惊吧.但是我没问题.
Chandler:Someone's left a glass on the coffee table. There's no coaster. It's a cold drink, it's a hot day.
有人放了个玻璃杯在咖啡桌上。没有杯垫。又是一杯冷饮,而且是夏天。
Little beads of condensation are inching their way closer and closer to the surface of the wood...
表面凝结的小水珠缓缓地流下,越来越接近木质的桌面……
Monica:STOP IT! ...Oh my God. It's true! Who am I?
停下!……哦我的天呐,这是真的啊!我倒底是个什么样的人啊?
Ross:Monica? You're Mom.
Monica?你是个天生的妈妈。、