Ok. Uh, first off,we all knew "Operation Playtime" was a long shot.
好的 呃 首先 我们都知道"游戏时间"这个计划成功的希望很渺茫
More like a misfire.
貌似失败了
But we've always said this job isn't about getting played with,it's about.
但我们一直说我们的目的不是玩耍 而是为了
Being there for Andy. We know.
陪在安迪身边 我们知道
But we can try again, right?
但我们可以再试一次 对吗?
I'm calling it guys. We're closing up shop.
哦 还是算了 各位 我们就此打住吧
What?
什么?
Andy's going to college anyday now.
现在安迪要去上大学了
That was our last shot.
刚才的行动就是我们最后的机会
We're going into attic mode folks. Keep your accessories with you at all times.
我们要转移到阁楼上了 伙计们 保证你们的附件佩戴齐全
Spare parts, batteries ... anything you need for an orderly transition.
备用零件 电池... 把需要的所有东西都带上 有序搬迁
Orderly? Don't you get it? We're done! Finished. Over the hill.
有序? 你还不明白吗? 我们玩完了! 结束了 风光不再了
Hey, hey, hey. Come on guys. We all knew this day was coming.
嘿 嘿 嘿 拜托了 各位 我们都知道这一天迟早会来临
Yeah, but now it's here.
没错 但现在这一天真的来了
Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see.
听我说 每个玩具都要经历这一天 没人希望看到
Hey Sarge! What are you doing?
嗨 警长! 你们在干什么?
War's over folks.
战争已经结束了 伙计们
Me and the boys are moving on.
我和兄弟们要离开这里了
Moving on?
离开?
You're going AWOL?
你们要擅自离开?
We've done our duty.
我们已经完成了使命
Andy is grown up.
安迪已经长大了
Let's face it.
让我们面对现实吧
When the trash bags come out, we army guys are the first to go.
等开始收垃圾的时候 最先被丢进去的就是我们
Trash bags?
垃圾?
Who said anything about trash bags?
谁说我们要变垃圾啊?
It has been an honor serving with you. Good luck folks.
很荣幸曾与你们并肩作战 各位 祝你们好运