New toys!
新玩具
Well, howdy! Glad to meet ya.
你好 很高兴见到你
Buzz Lightyear at your service.
巴斯光年 为您服务
Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
天呀
Thank you. May I?
谢谢 我可以吗
The claw!
利爪
Well, hello there. I thought I heard new voices.
欢迎你们 我就觉得听到了新声音
Welcome to Sunnyside, folks. I 'm Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear.
欢迎来到阳光幼儿园 我是抱抱熊罗梭
But please call me Lotso.
但请叫我罗梭
Buzz Lightyear. We come in.
我是巴斯光年 我们
First thing you gotta know about me, I 'm a hugger.
你首先应该了解的是 我热爱拥抱
Look at you all. You've been through a lot today, haven't ya?
看看你们大家 你们今天一定过得不容易吧
It's been horrible.
非常可怕
Well, you're safe now. We're all castoffs here.
你们现在安全了 这里都是没人要的玩具
We been dumped, donated, yard-saled, secondhanded,
被抛弃的 被捐赠的 在后院被拍卖 转手
and just plain thrown out. But just you wait,
或者就直接丢掉了 可是等一等
you'll find being donated was the best thing that ever happened to ya.
你们会发现被捐赠是你们最好的归宿
Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with every day?
罗梭先生 他们每天都会玩玩具吗
All day long. Five days a week.
一整天 一星期五天
But what happens when the kids grow up?
可如果孩子们长大了呢
Well, now, I 'll tell ya.
我来告诉你
When the kids get old, new ones come in.
等这些孩子们长大了 就会有一批新孩子
When they get old, new ones replace them.
当他们长大了 又有新的孩子代替他们
You'll never be outgrown or neglected, never abandoned or forgotten.
你永远不会被嫌弃 不会被遗弃 或者被忽视
No owners means no heartbreak.
没有主人就不会伤心