How are you?
你还好吧
I'm good.
我很好
Maybe I will try some.
也许我该尝尝
Betty,
贝蒂
Jill Sandifer was in the market earlier today.
吉尔·桑迪弗今早在超市里
What?
怎么了
Is it true?
是真的吗
You're my friend, Francine.
你是我朋友 弗朗辛
Are you coming over here to do recon?
你是过来试探我的吗
I'm worried about you.
我是在担心你
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生什么了
I kept thinking in the car on the way back,
我在回来的车上一直在想
Did that really happen?
这是真的吗
Then I just put it out of my mind.
然后我就不去想它了
Well, what did happen?
到底发生什么了
Whatever you heard.
无论你听到什么
I mean, I don't even want to hear it.
我根本听都不想听
I have my own version, and it's plenty.
我知道事实真相 这就足够了
It's okay.
没关系
Honestly, I don't know anyone,
老实说 我不觉得有谁
Who wouldn't want to take a good poke at her.
会给她好脸色看
She's so selfish.
她太自私了
Those long walks.
这些人在班森珠宝店
And that pathetic job at Benson's jewelry.
做着长时间的可悲工作
Carlton went in there to buy me some earrings.
卡尔顿进去想给我买些耳环
I'm sure she loved that.
我想她肯定喜欢那个
When I saw the Benson's jewelry wrapping paper,
当我看到班森珠宝的包装纸
I almost threw it in his face.
真想把它朝他脸上扔去
And that John Kennedy. I hate him.
还有约翰·肯尼迪 我讨厌他
Really?
是吗
What will people think?
别人会怎么想
I think they'll be glad to know you're not a marshmallow.
我想他们都很高兴看到你不是个软骨头
Do people think I'm weak?
别人都觉得我很懦弱吗
No. It's just you're so sweet and perfect.
不 只是太可爱 太完美了
I'm not.
我不是
Well, it does seem that way.
看上去是这样的
Look, it'll all be forgotten.
这些都会过去的
We don't have to include Helen Bishop anymore.
我们可不用再去管海伦·碧西伯
Let her know whose side we're all on.
让她知道我们都站在哪边
Uh, my mother.
我的母亲
Always said,
总是说
you're painting a masterpiece.
你在画一个杰作
Make sure to hide the brushstrokes.
管好你自己的一笔一划