Buzz! What do we do?
巴斯 我们怎么办
The claw.
利爪
You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy's attic?
我之前说过的所有对阁楼的怨言
I take it all back.
我全部收回
You're darn tootin'.
你说得一点没错
You said it.
你说出了我们的心声
Oh, darling. You were so brave.
亲爱的 你真勇敢
You saved our lives.
你救了我们
And we are eternally grateful.
我们永远感谢你们
My boys!
我的孩子们
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey! Where's that fur ball Lotso?
那只毛茸茸的罗梭呢
Yeah. I 'd like to loosen his stitchin'.
我真想把他碎尸万段
Forget it, guys. He's not worth it.
算了吧 别跟他一般见识