I'll get you a candle for the table. It's more romantic, hmm?
我给你们拿蜡烛来 让气氛浪漫点
I'm not his date!
我们没在约会
You may as well eat. We might be waiting a long time.
你也吃点吧 我们可能得等上一段时间
Hmm. Are you going to?
你来点什么吗
What day is it?
今天星期几
It's Wednesday.
星期三
I'm okay for a bit.
暂时不用
You haven't eaten today. For God's sake, you need to eat!
你一天都没吃东西 老天 你总得吃点
No, you need to eat. I need to think.
不 你得吃东西 而我得思考
The brain's whatcounts, everything else is transport.
只有大脑才重要 其它不过是运输管道
You might consider refuelling.
就算是你也得考虑充电啊
So, do you have a girlfriend who feeds you up sometimes?
那你有没有女朋友时常来给你充充电
Is that what girlfriends do? Feed you up?
女朋友就是用来充电的吗
You don't have a girlfriend then?
这么说你没女朋友咯
It's not really my area.
女人不是我的菜
Oh, right.
这样啊
Do you have a boyfriend?
那你有男朋友吗
Which is fine, by the way.
那个 我不介意
I know it's fine.
我知道你不介意
So you don't have a boyfriend then?
那你也没男朋友咯
No.
没有
Right. Okay.
好吧
So unattached, like me.
你无牵无挂 跟我一样
Good.
很好
John, you should know that Iconsidermyself married to my work
约翰 你得知道 我已经当自己娶了工作为妻
and while I'm flattered by your interest,
虽然我很感谢你的好意
I'm really not looking for any kind of...
但我真得没有想要...
No, no, no.
不不不
I wasn't asking you out. No.
我不是在约你出去
I'm just saying, it's all fine.
我的意思就是没关系
Whatever shakes your...boat. I'm going to shut up now.
不管你介意什么 我闭嘴就是
I think that's for the best.
我想这样最好