Don't go in there! The bakery is haunted!
别进去那里 糕饼店有鬼
Are you crazy? You'll wake up all the ghosts.
你疯了吗 你会把鬼都吵醒的
Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies!
小心 鬼魂在向你扔派
Mom.
妈妈
Andy?
安迪
Hi.
嗨
Wow. Look at you.
看看你
Well, I hear you're off to college.
我听说你要去上大学了
Yeah. Right now, actually.
没错 就要走了
So, what can we do for you?
我能帮到你什么吗
I have some toys here.
我这儿有些玩具
You hear that, Bonnie?
听到了吗 邦尼
So, you're Bonnie?
你就是邦尼吗
I 'm Andy.
我是安迪
Someone told me you're really good with toys.
有人告诉我你对玩具很好
These are mine, but I 'm going away now,
这些是我的玩具 但是我现在要离开了
so I need someone really special to play with them.
所以我希望能找一个很特别的人和他们一起玩
This is Jessie, the roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole West.
这是洁西 整个西部最牛最厉害的牛仔女郎
She loves critters, but none more than her best pal, Bullseye.
她很喜欢《魔晶》 不过她更喜欢她最好的搭档 大眼仔
Here.
给你
This is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived!
这是雷克斯 有史以来最坏最可怕的恐龙
The Potato Heads. Mr. And Mrs. You gotta keep 'em together,
这是蛋头先生和蛋头太太 你一定要把他们放在一起
cause they're madly in love.
因为他们无比相爱
Now Slinky here is as loyal as any dog you could want.
这是弹簧狗 忠诚不二的狗狗
And Hamm, he'll keep your money safe,
还有火腿 保你钱财无失
but he's also one of the most dastardly villains of all time, evil Dr. Pork Chop.
但他同时也是世界上最怯懦的坏蛋 邪恶博士猪排
These little dudes are from a strange alien world.
这些小东西来自一个奇怪的世界
Pizza Planet.
披萨星球
And this
还有这个
is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever!
这是巴斯光年 史上最酷的玩具
Look, he can fly and shoot lasers!
你看 他可以飞 还能发射激光
He's sworn to protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.
他发誓要保护宇宙免受邪恶索戈的控制
To infinity and beyond!
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无限
Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys.
你得向我保证你会好好照顾这些家伙
They mean a lot to me.
他们对我来说无比重要