You promised not to leave me.
你答应过我不离开我的
What's he saying?
他说什么
He's saying, "I have lived in many places,
他说 "我在很多地方都待过
but I was born in Germany.
不过我出生于德国
After the war, I got married.
战后 我结了婚
There was a child, but I was too afraid to be a father.
并且有了一个孩子 但是我太害怕当父亲
When I was a young boy, I was in a bomb shelter with my parents.
我小时候 跟着父母躲在防空洞里
A bomb exploded, and they were both killed.
一颗炸弹飞来 把他们都炸死了
Is that why you stopped talking?
这就是你不说话的原因吗
I'll get you a soda, kid.
我给你来杯苏打水 孩子
Is that when you stopped talking?
从那以后你就不说话了吗
I want you to come with me from now on.
我想让你今后都跟我一起
And he shrugged the way Dad did.
然后他像爸爸那样耸了耸肩
I loved that.
我爱死这个动作了
A month of Saturdays and Sundays he'd come with me,
接下来一个月里 每周末他都和我一起
and we'd seen 37 more Blacks.
我们一共去了37家叫布莱克的