Ah, Martha. You're here.
玛莎 你来了
Next time, just push the button.
下次 请按下门铃
Excuse me?
什么
Push the button. That tells me you're here.
按这个门铃 让我知道你来了
Okay. Since it's your first visit,
好吧 因为你是第一次来
there's some paperwork.
有些个人资料需要你填
Why don't you fill it out in my office?
进我的办公室来吧
I'm still renovating out here.
外面还在装修
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Phillip said this was your first time.
菲利普说你是第一次接受治疗
You'll be fine.
你会好起来的
Let me grab a new patient file,
让我拿一份新的病历
And we can get started.
然后我们就可以开始了
Psychotherapy.
心理治疗
You're her therapist.
你是她的心理医生
You just said her therapist.
你刚刚说她的心理医生
Martha, is there someone else joining us today?
玛莎 今天还有谁来吗
Is everything all right?
有什么问题吗
Martha doesn't want therapy.
玛莎不需要治疗
Martha has to go.
玛莎要走了
Okay, I told you something was up.
我告诉过你 事情不太对头
Can you hear them?
你听到他们吵架吗
Look, whatever it is, it's not about us.
听着 不管出了什么事 肯定跟我们无关
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I just do.
我就是知道
Look, go get your stuff. We'll go to the library.
听着 带上你的东西 我们去图书馆
We'll study there, okay?
我们在那儿学习 好不好