You're the ones who saved me, right?
是你们救了我 对吧
Oh. Yeah, I-I guess.
是 没错
And, uh, you're also the only ones I know here.
你们也是我在这里唯一认识的人
You can hide with us.
你可以和我们一起躲这儿
Fantastic.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
So... you ever use a sword?
你用过剑吗
I'm sorry?
不好意思 你说什么
Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right?
艾玛 你和玛丽·玛格丽特一起住吧
You know if she's coming tonight?
她今晚会来吗
No, she couldn't make it.
不 她来不了
Oh.
这样啊
You should go out there.
你应该去外面待着
There's plenty of food.
食物已经够多了
Go.
去吧
Be with your husband.
和你丈夫待一起
I lost him once, now I have him back.
我失去过他 现在他回来了
But it's like I still don't have him back.
但好像他依然不在我身边
You have no idea how that feels.
你不知道那是什么滋味
Actually, I do.
事实上 我知道
I lost someone once, too.
我也曾失去过某人
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
But the love I lost, there's no bringing him back.
但我失去的人已不可能再找回
You have a chance here.
你还有机会
Go to him.
去找他吧
You're right.
你说的对