Graham, you're not thinking straight.
格兰姆 你没想清楚
Actually, for the first time, I am.
事实上 这是我第一次想清楚了
I'd rather have nothing than settle for less.
宁缺毋滥
Nothing is better than what we have.
一无所有好过现有的
I need to feel something, Regina,
我得感觉到点什么 瑞金娜
and the only way to do that is to give myself the chance.
唯一的办法就是给自己个机会
Graham.I'm sorry.
格兰姆 抱歉
It's over.
结束了
I don't know what I ever did to you, Ms. Swan,
斯旺女士 我不知道自己哪里得罪了你
to deserve this--
使你如此对我
to have you keep coming after everything I hold dear.
不断夺走我所珍爱的一切
I told you, it's not her.
我说了 跟她没关系
None of this happened until she got here.
她来到童话镇之前什么事都没有
I'm sorry, but have you ever stopped to think
对不起 你有没有停下来想过
that maybe the problem isn't with me, but with you?
也许问题不在我而是你自己的身上
Excuse me?
你说什么
Henry came and found me.
亨利找到了我
Graham...
格兰姆
kissed me.
吻了我
Both were miserable.
他们俩都过的不开心
Maybe, Madame Mayor,
镇长女士
you need to take a good, hard look in the mirror
也许你真应该好好照照镜子
and ask yourself why that is.
问问自己到底怎么了
Why is everyone running away from you?
为何所有人都离你而去
Regina!
瑞金娜