We called the police when we heard about samantha.
听说萨曼莎出事时 我们报了警
The officer asked walter some questions,
警官问了沃尔特一些问题
he thanked us for the call,that was it.
还感谢我们的来电 就这样
It's awful. Seems just like yesterday
太可怕了 感觉就像昨天
walter was taking the bus with her.
沃尔特还和她一起坐公交
You do that a lot,do you, walter? Take the bus with sam?
你经常和她 一起坐公交吧 沃尔特
I guess.
是吧
You were friends?
你们是朋友么
Don't have many friends, do you, eh?
你朋友不多 对吧
I don't care. People are stupid.
我无所谓 大家都很讨厌
Not sam, though, eh?
但萨姆不是 对吧
Where's that picture we have of you with samantha?
你和萨曼莎拍的照片在哪
Is it in your bedroom?
在你房间吗
something's in your bedroom,
你在房间里藏了东西
isn't it, walter? Let's go and have a look.
是吧 沃尔特 我们去看看
Hold on.
等等
What do think you're doing?
你们要干吗
Are you afraid your son is hiding something?
你担心你儿子藏了什么东西吗
No, of course not.
不啊 当然不会
Hey, walter.
沃尔特
You know how to play hot or cold yeah?
你知道怎么玩"冷或热"吧
Okay, am I hot?
好的 我现在"热"吗
This is dumb.
这算啥事啊
So I'm cold, right? Okay.
那我就是"冷" 对吧
How about now? Nope, still cold.
现在呢 不对 我还是"冷"
Am I getting warmer, walter? Yeah.
现在是不是变"热"点了 沃尔特 对 没错Yeah, I am.
看来是的
That's enough.
够了
You need a warrant before you can look through his things.
你得有批准才能搜查他的东西
No, I don't. I'm not with the police.
不需要 我不是警察
I want you out of my house right now.
你现在给我滚出去
Nice backpack, walter.
这包挺好看嘛 沃尔特
Where is she?
她在哪