I don't care how you found this.
我不管你们怎么找到它的
It's got to be bagged,taken to the lab, and analyzed.
这绝对要被没收 带到实验室进行分析
Can we just have aquick look in it?
能大概看看里面的东西吗
Yeah, let's contaminatethe evidence. That'll help.
你想影响证据的有效性吗
Detective, we need to see walter's relationship with the bag.
我们要知道沃尔特和这书包的关系
If he killed samantha, it's a trophy.
如果他杀了萨曼莎 那就是他的战利品
Its contents will provoke arousal.
藏着这东西会增加他的成就感
If this kid hadanything to do with samantha's disappearance,
如果这孩子和萨曼莎的失踪
we can tell you right here,
有任何关系 我们现在就能告诉你
right now.
现在就能
That's interesting.
真有趣
What?
什么
He's not showing any negative emotion.
他没表现出任何负面情绪
In fact, I think he's as surprised at the contents of the backpack as we are.
实际上 他和我们一样对包里的东西
You've never looked in there,
你从来没翻过 对吧
have you, walter, eh?
是吧 沃尔特
Why is that?
为什么呢
It's not mine.
这不是我的包
You were respecting samantha's privacy.
你在保护萨曼莎的隐私啊
Walter, did she bring this to you?
沃尔特 这个是她让你保管
Ask you to keep it incase she needed it?
以防她突然需要吗
We're not mad at samantha.
我们没有生萨曼莎的气
We just need to find her.
只是想找到她
I said I'd keep it.
我说我会保管的
She asks me not to tell anyone.
她让我别告诉任何人
She trusted me.
她很信任我
That's a run away kit.
包是为逃跑准备的
Kids put them together
小孩想离家出走时
sometimes when they're thinking about leaving home.
会把一些东西收在一起
When did she give it to you?
她什么时候给你的
A couple of months before she went missing.
在她失踪之前的几个月
I think she wanted to getaway from her mom and dad.
我认为她是想逃离她爸妈
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
She didn't talk too much about it.
关于这个她说得很少
But she talked to her shrink.
但她肯定告诉了心理医生