She's lying.
她在撒谎
The horrors I saw were beyond compare...
我所见到的恐怖场景无可比拟...
that's, uh,
那个
not bad for a rookie,but it's wrong.
这对一个新手来说 已经不错了 但这不对
That's not a conversation. It's a speech.
这不是一个对话 而是一个独白
It's written, it's memorized.
这是写下来背出来的
You don't know what you're talking about.
你没有意识到自己在说什么
All right, maybe you should just read up a little more.
行了 你或许应该再多读点书
She got nervous when you told her
当你告诉她我们的工作时
what we do here--she touched her face.
她紧张了 她摸了脸
That's a manipulator.
那是说谎表情
Oh, now you're an expert on manipulators...
现在你突然变成专家了
because six weeks ago, you didn't even know what that was.
几个月前你还 对此一无所知
Okay, you just don't see what's going on here,
好吧 你只是不能看清事情的真相
because you've got a thing for her.
因为你对她有感觉
That's not true.
那不是真的
I saw that she didn't mention
我清楚知道她没有提到
details about the atrocities.
任何关于暴行的细节
Did you ever stop to think
难道你就不能想想
that maybe she doesn't want to remember?
说不定是她不愿去回忆呢
I'm bringing this to foster.
我会把这些交给福斯特
You do whatever the hell you want.
随便你