台词赏析:
Emma:What's this for?
为什么给我这个
Henry:You stood up to Mr. Gold.
你反抗了戈登先生
It's pretty amazing.
很了不起
Emma:He did something illegal.
他违法了
Henry:That's what heroes do,expose stuff like that.
英雄就该这样揭露那样的罪行
I shouldn't have given up on Operation Cobra.
我不该放弃眼镜蛇行动的
Rigina:I thought I might find you here.
我猜我能在这找到你
With a drink.
喝着酒
And my son.
跟我儿子在一起
Emma:Here to card me, officer?
来查我身份证吗 警官
Officer:Well, not at all. In fact, I think I'll join you.
不是的 实际上 我想跟你喝一杯
Emma:Here? I don't know.
这里吗 不用了吧
Officer:I think they're setting up a back room for the victory party.
他们在里屋准备庆祝派对
Well, you'll have to tell me what that's like.
那你得告诉我庆祝是什么滋味了
Emma:Congratulations.
恭喜你
Sheriff Swan.
斯旺警长
Henry:Wait. What?
什么
Rigina:It was a very close vote.
投票结果非常相近
But people really seem to like the idea of a sheriff brave enough to stand up to Mr. Gold.
似乎大家都很欣赏这样的警长 敢于反抗戈登先生
Emma:Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
Officer:She doesn't joke.
她从不开玩笑