<<>
台词赏析:
I mean, I feel like I'm living inside of this wind tunnel.
就感觉自己站在风口
All of this stuff is just flying at me.
烦心事不停的朝我这飞
Well, the wind dies down to a nice, steady howl after a while.
风力总会减弱的 最后会变成和煦温暖的微风
Well, does it ever just stop altogether?
难道不能全部停止吗
I will let you know if it does.
如果停了 我会告诉你的
Thanks.
谢谢
You do the same for me, okay, neighbor?
你也要及时通知我 好吗 邻居
Deal.
成交
Well, that was painless.
和平解决
Not for principal Hartman.
对哈特曼校长来说并非如此
He means well, but he needs to know who's in charge.
他是好意 但他要知道谁负责这件事
I think we all know that.
我们都明白
Okay, is there a problem?
有问题吗
There's no problem.
没有
You're Alison's brother.
你是艾莉森的哥哥
You should have the final say.
理应你来做最终决定
But you're not the only one dealing with this.
但并不是只有你在参与这件事
See, there's that closed door again--the secrets of the girls cuddled up in Alison's bedroom.
看吧 那扇关闭的门又出现了 窝藏在艾莉森卧室里的小秘密
Do you think that means you knew her better than I did?
你们觉得那意味着你们比我更了解她吗
No. It just means we knew her in a different way.
不 只是我们更了解她的另一面
Right here.
就在这儿
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
That's Toby's locker.
那是托比的柜子
Thank you.
谢谢