Chandler:So, what do you think?
那么, 你们看怎么样?
Ross:I think it’s the most beautiful table I've ever seen.
我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子。
Chandler:I know!
我知道!
Monica:So how does this work, you going to balance the plates on these little guys' heads?
那么它怎么用呢,你得把盘子平衡在这些小人头上吗?
Joey:Who cares, we'll eat at the sink! Come on, let's play!
管他呢,我们在水槽边吃饭!来吧,我们开玩!
Monica:Heads up Ross! Score! You suck!
闪开你的小人Ross!得分!你们真臭!
Phoebe:Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Rachel:I need some milk.
我需要牛奶。
Phoebe:Ok, I've got milk. Here you go... Oh! Better?
好的,我准备了牛奶.给你杯子……好点了么?
Rachel:No...Oh, I feel so stupid! Oh, I think about the other day with you guys and I was all "Oh, Paolo, he's so great, he makes me feel so..." Oh, God, I'm so embarrassed!
没有……哦,我真太蠢了!哦,我回想起来那天我还是“哦, Paolo,他真好, 他让我觉得真……”天哪,我真为自己难为情!
Phoebe:I'm so embarrassed, I'm the one he hit on!
我才难为情, 我是他调戏的那个!
Rachel:Pheebs, if I had never met him this never would have happened!
Pheebs, 如果我没遇见他,事情就不会发生!
Rachel and Phoebe:I'm so sorry! No I'm sorry! No I'm sorry! No I'm sorry!
真对不起! 不我对不起你!
Phoebe:No, wait, oh, what are we sorry about?
不, 等等, 我们为什么要互相道歉?
Rachel:I don't know...right, he's the pig!
不知道……对,他才是猪!
Phoebe:Such a pig!
真是猪!
Rachel:Oh, God, he's such a pig,
哦,我的天,他真是头猪,
Phoebe:Oh he's like a...
对,他就像一个……
Rachel:He's like a big disgusting...
他像个猪, 一个恶心的……
Phoebe:...like a...
他就像一个……
Rachel:...pig...pig man!
猪……猪人!
Phoebe:Yes, good! Ok...
对,骂的好!
Rachel:Oh, but he was my pig man...how did I not see this?
噢, 但他是我的猪人……为什么我看不出来?
Phoebe:Oh! I know! It's because... he's gorgeous, and he's charming, and when he looks at you...
我知道!是因为……他太帅了,他太迷人,当他看你的时候……
Rachel:Ok, Ok, Pheebs...
别说了,Pheebs……
Phoebe:The end.
不说了。
Rachel:Oh, God...
噢,天哪……
Phoebe:Should I not have told you?
我应该瞒着你吗?
Rachel:No, no, trust, me, it's, it's, it's much better that I know. Uh, I just liked it better before. It was better...
不,不,相信我,让我知道是对的。只是我更喜欢以前那样。更好一些。
Phoebe:I think she took it pretty well. You know Paolo's over there right now, so...
呃,我想她可以接受……Paolo现在就在那边, 所以……
Monica:We should get over there and see if she's okay. Just one...second! Score! Game! Come on.
我们应该过去,看看她有没有事。一会儿……就好,得分!赢了!走吧。
Ross:Ah...ooh! Well, looks like, uh, we kicked your butts.
嗯,看起来,呃,我们打得你们屁滚尿流。
Joey:Nono, she kicked our butts. You could be on the Olympic standingthere team.
不, 不, 她打得我们屁滚尿流. 你可以参加奥林匹克的“站一边看”之队。
Ross:Come on, two on one.
得了吧,二对一。
Chandler:What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy, it's time for you to swoop in!
你还在这干什么?她刚和那个男的分手,该你趁虚而入啦!
Ross:What, now?
什么,现在?
Joey:Yes, now is when you swoop! You gotta make sure that when Paolo walks out of there, the first guy Rachel sees is you, She's gotta know that you're everything he's not! You're like, like the anti-Paolo!
是的, 现在正是时候! 你得确保Paolo走出屋子后,你是Rachel见到的第一个男人,得让她知道你是那么好,而他一无是处!你就像,像反Paolo!
Chandler:My Catholic friend is right. She's distraught. You're there for her.You pick up the pieces, and then you usher in the age of Ross!
我这天主教朋友说的对。她现在很烦恼。你就在那陪伴她。你帮她承担所有烦恼,然后你就走向了Ross时代!