这场音乐会一定会很棒
Most important thing about a band is the name.
一个乐队最重要的就是名字
I should know, 'cause I had one.
我懂这个 因为我以前玩过乐队
You had five guys in Greg Samson's garage.
格雷格·萨姆森的车库里一共才你们五个
What was the name?
叫什么名儿
We had the best name ever-- Tick Beaudine.
绝对是最好的名字 提克大盗
It was some guy I saw in Western when I was a kid.
那是我孩提时代在西部片里看到的名字
Guys, we should get going.
朋友们 我们该走了
Thanks for the pizza, Noel. Don't put it away.
谢谢你的披萨 诺埃尔 别收起来
It'll be perfect room temperature when we get back.
我们回来时它正好是室温
That's the guy back with the crazy bread.
一定是送美味面包来了
No! No, it's too late for that.
不 不用了 来不及吃了
I paid for crazy bread, I want my crazy bread.
我付了钱 就该尝美味面包
Can you at least pretend to be having a good time, for me, please?
你能至少假装 玩得愉快吗 就算为了我 拜托
I'm having a great time.
我玩得很开心啊
Aria, the lights in this house are dimming because of all the energy you're sucking out of the air.
艾瑞亚 房间里的灯光 都受你的黑暗能量影响而变暗了
Okay, well, I'm doing the best I can.
好了 我尽力了
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
It wasn't the crazy bread. Hi.
不是美味面包 嗨
Hey, Lucas.
嘿 卢卡斯
Uh, I just came by to tell you
我只是顺路来告诉你
that the thing that we were talking about worked out.
我们讨论过的那件事成功了
Oh. Good.
很好
You can look at it if you want.
如果你想看的话你可以先看看
Okay.