Joey:Hey you guys. Hey, you all know my dad, right?
各位,你们都认识我爸吧?
All:Hey! Hey, Mr. Trib!
您好,Mr. Trib!
Monica:Hey, how long are you in the city?
打算在纽约待多久?
Mr. Tribbiani:Just for a couple days. I got a job midtown. I figure I'm better off staying with the kid than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. I don't know this one.
几天,我在中城工作,我想和儿子同住比来回坐渡轮好。我没见过他。
Phoebe:Oh, this is my friend Roger.
他是我朋友Roger。
Roger:Hi.
您好。
Mr. Tribbiani:Hey, hey. Good to meet you, Roger.
幸会,Roger。
Roger:You too, sir.
彼此彼此。
Mr. Tribbiani:What happened to the, uh, puppet guy?
玩布偶的那个怎么了?
Joey:Dad, dad.
爸爸。
Mr. Tribbiani:Oh, excuse me. So Ross, uh, how's the wife? Off there too, uh? Uh, Chandler, quick, say something funny!
抱歉,Ross,你的太太呢?两人出局了?Chandler,说点好笑的。
Mr. Tribbiani:Gotta go. I miss you too, I love you, but it's getting real late now.
我得挂电话了,我也想你,我爱你,但现在很晚了。
Joey:Hey Ma. Listen, I made the appointment with Dr. Bazida, and... Excuse me? Did you know this isn't Ma?
让我向她打声招呼,妈,我和包西达大夫约了时间。什么?你知道这不是妈吗?
Mr. Tribbiani:Her name's Ronni. She's a pet mortician.
她叫Ronni,宠物殡葬业者。
Joey:Sure. So how long you've been...
当然,你和她多久了……
Mr. Tribbiani:Remember when you were a little kid, I used to take you to the navy yard and show you the big ships?
记得小时候我常带你去海军军港看大船?
Joey:Since then?
从那时候?
Mr. Tribbiani:No, it's only been six years. I just wanted to put a nice memory in your head so you'd know that I wasn't always such a terrible guy...
不,才6年,我只想勾起你美好的回忆,让你不会觉得我一直是个大烂人……
Mr. Tribbiani:What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Joey:Chopping garlic.
剁大蒜。
Mr. Tribbiani:Hey, you don't crush it?
你不是把它碾碎吗?
Joey:You are having an affair, I chop garlic, it is a wacky world.
你谈恋爱,我剁大蒜,这是个奇怪的世界。
Mr. Tribbiani:Joe. You ever been in love?
Joe,你恋爱过吗?
Joey:...I don't know.
我不知道。
Mr. Tribbiani:Then you haven't. You're burning your tomatoes.
那你就是没有,你的番茄快要烧焦了。
Joey:You're one to talk.
你想转移话题。
Mr. Tribbiani:Joe, your dad's in love big time. And the worst part of... It is, it's with two different women.
Joe ,你老爸爱得无法自拔,最糟的是我爱两个女人。
Joey:Oh man. Please tell me one of them is Ma.
拜托你告诉我其中一个是妈。
Mr. Tribbiani:Of course, course one of them's Ma. What's the matter with you.
当然其中一个是你妈, 你是怎么搞的?