Mrs. Whittenheimer?
威太!
Meyer. Whittenmeyer.
我叫韦太
Could I talk to you just for a second?
我可以跟你谈一谈吗?
Come here. I don’t know much about this kind of thing.
我不知道是什么回事
I’m from out of town. But you’re a salesperson, right?
我从镇外来。你是销售员,是吗
You’re here to sell wedding dresses.
你是在这里卖结婚礼服
I’ve been here 30 years.
我在这里三十年了
Perfect!
好极了
Because Miss Carpenter is here to buy one.
因为卡小姐是来这里买礼服
Ah. But not just any one. She wants that one.
不是随便买一件,是要那件
It’s $1,000!
要一千块钱嘛
Listen, Aunt Bee.
你听清楚
Verbal communication was never perfect for me.
我一向不擅词令
Let’s try visual, all right?
我们试用“影像联想法”
We’re buying the dress.
我俩现在来买礼服
Now, we’ll have this nice beautiful dress.
我们将会买这一件
And anything else she wants, it’s hers. Okay?
是她的啦?对吧?
All right?
明白了吗?
What do you think?
你认为怎样?