Welcome to our annual luau.
欢迎参加我们的预排婚宴
What can I get you?
你要喝点什么?
Uh, you got something without a toy in it?
你们有不放进玩具的酒吗?
Aloha, Mr. Trout.
您好
Oh, I’m hearing it here.
我听到很多掌声
Aloha!
您好
It’s a very fetching headdress you’re wearing.
你的发型缤纷悦目
Where did-- Where did you disappear to?
你消失到哪里去了?
Missed me bad, huh?
你很想念我,是吗?
And we have a winner right here! Yeah! All right, Bob!
有人胜出了
Well, it’s chow time here on the islands,
在这个岛现在是吃饭时间了
and we Trouts have prepared our traditional feast, Shrimp Trout.
我们会奉上鲜虾鲑鱼
So let’s all meet at the tables.
各位就座吧
You’re not allergic to shrimp, are you?
你对虾有敏感吧?
Mmm, no.
没有
Pity.
真可惜
Attention! Pay attention to Walter.
大家留意一下华达
Listen closely. He slurs. - (Laughing)
留心听,他又咕咚咕咚了
In the tradition...
按照多年来的传统
that has grown over the years, it is now toast time.
现在是祝酒的时候了
First up, our host, Lou "A Honey of a Beekeeper" Trout.
首先由我们的养蜂专家老杜祝酒