I'm really going to miss you, you know that?
我真的会想你,你知道吗?
Sam, just couple of weeks.
珊,就一两个星期而已
Which is gonna seem like an eternity, right?
那就好像永远那么久,对吧?
An eternity, and then some.
比永远还多一些
Oh, it's better, you bloody Englishman.
舒服多了,你这该死的英国人
Say it again. Say what?
再说一遍 -说什么?
I love hearing you use english swear words. Say 'bloody'.
我喜欢听你用英语讲脏话 说“该死的”
'Bloody'.
“该死的”
Say 'bugger', 'Bugger'.
说“畜生” -“畜生”
You bugger, you bloody bugger.
你这畜生,该死的畜生
That's the word.
就是这个字
Oh, crap. Oh, you smooth talker, you.
哦,惨了 -哦,你这花言巧语的小子
I have to get dressed, run through my notes, rehearse my presentation.
我得着装,浏灠一下我的笔记 排练我的讲词
Have a nervous breakdown, ignore your half-naked girlfriend. Give me two seconds.
发神经,竟不理你的半裸女友 给我两秒钟
Just stay right there and don't move your cute British butt.
待在那儿 别动你那可爱的英国小屁屁
Don't tell me, there's a gift. There's a gift.
别跟我说有礼物 -是有礼物
There's always a gift. It makes me feel very guilty.
总是有礼物 令我觉得非常愧疚
Well, that is the general idea.
一般都会这么想的
I have a present, too. I'll give it to you later because it's a surprise.
我也有准备礼物,晚点再送你 因为是个惊喜
Great. I love surprises.
好极了,我喜欢惊喜