Not like this. This is my fault. Me.
不像这样子 这是我的错,是我
So anyway, really nice to meet all of you.
无论如何,真的很高兴认识各位
You were right, they really are a serious-looking bunch.
你说的对,他们表情真的是很严肃
In a good way.
是指好的方面
So, in conclusion...
总而言之呢...
Ian's good. Give him the money. See you later.
伊恩不错,把钱给他 再见了
So, move on, shall we?
可以继续了吗?
I forgot my purse.
我忘了我的皮包
He already had the folder. Take this folder.
他已经有资料夹了 这份拿走
I never want to see it again.
我不想再见到它
I think that went well. - Did it? –
我觉得情形顺利 -是吗?
Yeah, the glaring, the awkwardness. The cold stare from Ian.
是的,眼神锋利、局促不安 伊恩冷竣地瞪我
Just what I was hoping for.
就跟我预期的一样
I think I talked too much.
我想我太多嘴了
Come on, let's go to work.
来吧,我们去工作了
There's a guy there who loves your delightfully impulsive nature.
那儿有个家伙 喜欢你快乐冲动的个性
I can't do it. I'm bad.
我不行,我很差
Come here.
过来
You are not bad. Do you know why?
你不差,知道为什么吗?
Because if you were bad, then that would mean I was a bad teacher...
因为要是你很差 就表示我是个差劲的老师...
and in fact I am a fabulous teacher, right?
事实上我是个绝佳的老师,对吧?
Hence, you couldn't possibly be bad.
因此呢,你不可能很差