I guess what I'm saying is, I...
我猜我说的话是,我...
I wanna soldier on.
我想定居此地
I really do.
我真的想
Okay?
好吗?
No.
不
No what?
不什么?
I don't wanna soldier on.
我不想定居此地
Ian, if I were to stay in London now, it would only be for you.
伊恩,若我此刻想留在伦敦 只会是为了你
For us, and I would do that in a heartbeat...
为了我们,我愿意立即那么做...
if I thought that we were really special.
只要我觉得我们真的很特别
We are. - Really?
是没错 -真的吗?
You never tell me how you feel or talk about yourself.
你从不告诉我你的感受 或谈谈你自己
You don't wanna meet my family, you forgot my graduation,
你不想见我的家人 忘了我的毕业演奏会
we ran into my favorite student, and you act as if he has something contagious.
我们碰见我最喜爱的学生 你却表现得好像他有传染病似的
Ian, I know you have the best intentions...
伊恩,我知道你志向远大...
but I just feel that I'm a very high second priority for you.
但我觉得我对你来说 只是排在第二优先顺位
That hurts.
真是令人伤心
And the worst part is I'm starting to get used to it.
最糟糕的部份是: 我开始习惯了
I don't understand.
我不懂
I know.
我知道你不懂