Why?
为什么?
Because that's where you work and I teach.
因为你上班 和我教音乐的地点在那边
Let's try a new way. Loop around. It might be fun!
我们尝试走新的路 绕一圈,可能会很有趣!
I like this route better, don't you?
我比较喜欢这条路线 你不喜欢吗?
Care to explain?
想解释一下吗?
I just thought the scooter seemed a little... speedy.
我只是觉得那辆机车 好像有点...超速了
Watch where you're going!
走路小心点!
You've got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开我玩笑
It wasn't a dream.
那不是梦
What?
什么?
All these things happening today, every single one,
今天发生的这些事,每一件事
I already knew they would happen.
我早已知道会发生
What do you mean?
什么意思?
The leatherjacket. The burn. The coca cola spilled on your sweater.
皮大衣、烫伤 可口可乐洒在你的毛衣上
I already saw or dreamt those things. Some happened a little differently, but...
我都已经看过或梦见过 有些是有点不太一样,不过...
Okay Ian, calm down. You know, sometimes I've had deja vu, and it...
好的,伊恩,镇静点 有时候我也碰过巧合...
But it's not deja vu. In deja vu...
但它不是巧合,在巧合里...
it feels like it's already happened. You don't know what's going to happen.
它好像已经发生过了 你却不知道会发生什么
Alright, what happened in the dream that freaked you out so badly?
好了,梦里发生什么事 让你这么紧张万分?
It was...
那个梦...
it was awful.
很可怕