Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, I’ll kill you.
巴斯 用你的激光枪射我的徽章 伍迪 不行 我会把你射死的
Just do it.
你只管射就是了
You’re going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out!
你得去坐牢了 巴特 啊 小心!
Mom! - No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I’m not here.
妈妈! - 别停 别停 继续玩吧 就当我不在
Oh, no, Molly! - No, it’s ok, Mom.
哦 别这样 Molly! - 没事 没关系的 妈妈
It’s a 50 feet baby from outer space.
这是一个有50只脚的从太空来的娃娃
And she’s on a rampage! Run for your lives!
她在横冲直撞! 大家快逃命吧!
Does the red light mean it’s going?
红灯亮表示已经开始录了吗?
Come on say "Happy Birthday" to Molly.
来吧 对Molly说"生日快乐"
Happy birthday. - Oh. Charming.
生日快乐 - 哦 真可爱
Look how tall you’re getting.
瞧瞧你都长这么高了
Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. -Wait, I can’t find my other eye.
好了 各就各位 快点 赶快就位 - 稍等 我的另一只眼睛找不到了
All right, whose foot’s in my face? - It’s mine, give it back. –
哎 谁把脚放到我脸上了? - 是我的 还给我
You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
你救了我们 我们这辈子都感激不尽
Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you?
巴斯 你介意我挤在你旁边吗?
Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind if I squeeze... squeeze in next to... you?
是的 不 我是说 我怎么会介意挤... 挤在你... 旁边呢?
Is it hot in here? - Oh, here they come.
这里太热了吧? - 哦 他们来了
Sarge, you got it? - Mission accomplished.
警长 你们搞到了? - 完成任务
Hooray!
万岁!
Careful. Careful.
小心 小心