All right guys. We’ve got one shot at this.
好了 大伙儿 我们只有一次机会
Everybody ready? - We’re ready, Woody. Let’s do it. –
大家准备了吗? - 我们准备好了 伍迪 开始干吧
Ok Buzz, make the call.
好的 巴斯 打电话吧
Target is on approach. - Just like we rehearsed it guys.
目标正在靠近 - 就跟我们排练的情形一样 伙计们
Hello. Hello. Anyone there?
喂 喂 有人吗?
Molly, stay out of my room. - I wasn’t in your room.
Molly 别进我的房间 - 我没去你房间
Then who was messing with my stuff? - It wasn’t me.
那是谁在乱搞我的东西? - 不是我
Well, that went well. - He held me! He actually held me!
哈 进展还真顺利 - 他拿起我了! 他真的拿起我了!
Uh, this is just sad. - Who we kidding? The kid’s 17 years old.
呃 真悲哀 - 我们在骗谁啊? 这孩子已经17岁了
We ain’t ever getting played with.
我们不能再在一起玩了
Guys, hey, hold up. We need a staff meeting. Everyone, a staff meeting.
大伙儿 嗨 等一下 我们得开个全体会议 大家都过来 开全体会议
Oh, not again. - Oh come on. Sling, gather everyone up.
哦 别又开会 - 哦 拜托 弹簧狗 把大家都召集来
Uh, we are together, Woody.
呃 我们都在啊 伍迪
Ok. Uh, first off ... we all knew "Operation Playtime" was a long shot.
好的 呃 首先... 我们都知道"游戏时间"这个计划成功的希望很渺茫
More like a misfire. - But we’ve always said this job isn’t about getting played with –
貌似失败了 - 但我们一直说我们的目的不是玩耍
it’s about ... - Being there for Andy. We know. –
而是为了... - 陪在安迪身边 我们知道
But we can try again, right?
但我们可以再试一次 对吗?
I’m calling it guys. We’re closing up shop. - What?
哦 还是算了 各位 我们就此打住吧 - 什么?
Andy’s going to college anyday now.
现在安迪要去上大学了
That was our last shot.
刚才的行动就是我们最后的机会
We’re going into attic mode folks. Keep your accessories with you at all times.
我们要转移到阁楼上了 伙计们 保证你们的附件佩戴齐全
Spare parts, batteries ... anything you need for an orderly transition.
备用零件 电池... 把需要的所有东西都带上 有序搬迁