What, all five out at once? That's very odd.
五个全部一起出来 真是奇怪
And you second. The younger ones out before the elders are married?
妳排老二 老大的还未婚,小的就出来?
Your youngest sisters must be very young.
妳最小的妹妹一定非常年轻
Yes, my youngest is not 16.
是的,最小的还不到十六岁
But it would be hard on younger sisters
但是妹妹们
not to have their amusement because the elder is still unmarried.
若因为姊姊未婚就不能娱乐 也太辛苦了
It would hardly encourage sisterly affection.
这会影响姊妹间的感情
Upon my word, you give your opinion very decidedly for so young a person.
这麽年轻 妳很勇於表达意见
Pray, what is your age?
妳多大年纪了?
With three younger sisters grown up, you can hardly expect me to own to it.
我三个妹妹已经长大成人 妳很难期待我坦承年纪
Come, Miss Bennet, and play for us.
班奈特小姐,为我们弹奏
No, I beg you. - For music is my delight.
不,我求求妳 - 我最喜欢音乐
In fact, there are few people in England
事实上,英国很少有人
who have more true enjoyment of music.
像我这麽欣赏音乐
Or better natural taste.
或比我有品味
If I had ever learnt, I should've been a great proficient.
若我学过 我会是伟大的钢琴家
So would Anne, if her health would've allowed her.
安也一样 只要她的健康允许的话
I'm not afflicted with false modesty, when I say I play poorly...
夫人,我不是故做谦虚 我说我弹得不好时…
Come, Lizzie, her Ladyship demands it.
伊莉莎白,这是夫人的要求
How does Georgiana get along, Darcy?
达西,乔琪娜怎麽样?
She plays very well.
她弹得很好