You guarantee it, huh? - I don’t know, Buzz. –
你保证能这样 呃? - 我不知道 巴斯
What else could I say?
我还能怎么说?
Well, whatever happens, at least we’ll all be together.
好的 不管发生什么事 至少我们全都在一起
For infinity and beyond.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
Can I have your stereo? - No.
能把你的立体声音响给我吗? - 不行
Why not?
为什么不行?
Can I have your computer? - No.
能把你的电脑给我吗? - 不行
Your video games? - Forget it, Molly.
那你的游戏机呢? - 想都别想 Molly
Ok Andy, let’s get to work here. Anything you’re not taking to college ...
好了 安迪 我们开始干活吧 你不带到学校去的东西...
either goes to the attic, or it’s trash.
要么放到阁楼上 要么当垃圾扔掉
Mom, I’m not leaving till Friday. - Come on, it’s garbage day.
妈妈 我礼拜五才走呢 - 快点 今天是收垃圾的日子
Mom! - Look, it’s simple. Skateboard: college. –
妈妈! - 看着 这很简单的 滑板: 带到大学
Little League trophy: probably attic.
联赛小奖杯: 可能放到阁楼上
Apple core: trash.
苹果核: 垃圾
You can do the rest. - Why do you still have these toys?
剩下的你来收拾吧 - 你为什么还留着这些玩具?
Molly, out of my room! - Three more days and it’s mine. - Molly
别呆在我房里! - 再过三天 这儿就归我喽
Molly! You’re not off the hook either. You have more toys than you know what to do with. Molly!
你也逃不掉 你有很多玩具不知如何处置
Some of them can make other kids really happy.
有些玩具能让别的孩子很开心的
What kids? - The children at the daycare.
什么孩子? - 幼儿园里的孩子
They’re always asking for donations.
他们总是要大家捐赠