I came to leave you this.
我拿这个来给妳
I shall not renew the sentiments which were so disgusting to you.
我不会再提起 让妳厌恶恶心之事?
But if I may, I will address the two offences you have laid against me.
但请容许我解释 妳加诸在我身上的两项罪名
My father loved Mr Wickham as a son.
家父爱维克先生如子
He left him a generous living. But upon my father's death,
他遗留给他丰厚的谋生方式 但家父一死
Mr Wickham announced he had no intention of taking orders.
维克先生便宣布 无意接受神职
He demanded the value of the living, which he'd gambled away within weeks.
他要求等值的金钱 并在数周内就赌博输尽
He then wrote, demanding more money, which I refused.
然後他写信来要求更多金钱 而我拒绝了
After which, he severed all acquaintance.
之後,他离开所有的旧识
He came back to see us last summer, and declared passionate love for my sister,
他去年夏天回来看我们 并宣称他深爱舍妹
whom he tried to persuade to elope with him.
还说服她与他私奔
She is to inherit £30, 000.
因为她将继承三万镑
When it was made clear he would never receive a penny of it, he disappeared.
等他明白他将无法染指分文 他就消失无踪
I will not attempt to convey the depth of Georgiana's despair.
我不想表达乔琪娜有多绝望
She was 15 years old.
她那时才十五岁
As to the other matter, of your sister and Mr Bingley,
至於另一件事 关於令姊与宾利先生
though the motives which governed me may appear insufficient,
虽然我的动机似乎不够充份
they were in the service of a friend.
那只是为了朋友着想
Lizzie.
伊莉莎白
Are you all right?
妳还好吗?
I hardly know.
我不知道