Thanks for coming back in, Mr. Kachani.
谢谢你能回来 卡査尼先生
I don't understand why I'm here.
我自己都不明白为什么还会来
Well, the fact that Nadia knew who you were before you met isn't the only thing we learned when I talked to her.
关于娜迪亚见到你之前已经认识你的事实并不是我跟她谈话发现的全部情况
Okay.Look at this.
那又怎样 看下这个
And the way he hates breakfast food, and how frustrated he gets in traffic.
他不喜欢早餐吃的那些东西...堵车的时候沮丧的样子
I don't know, I just love everything about him.
我也说不上来 我爱他的一切
I...I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
我...我想和他白头到老
There.That's an illustrator. There she is telling the truth.
看那 那也是一处手语 这里她说的是实话
She does love you, and your money.
她确实爱你 也爱你的钱
You're lying to yourself if you think you can separate the two...
你要是觉得能把这两者分开那可真是自欺欺人呢
She lied to me.
她对我撒谎
Well, why are you in love with Nadia?
你为什么会爱上娜迪亚
She's charming, she's intelligent and...Oh, wait for it...She's beautiful.
她很迷人 又聪明 而且...什么来着...人又漂亮
How's her beauty any different from your money?
她的美貌与你的钱有什么区别呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Exactly.Just be honest with her.
这就对了 这要真心对她就好
And yourself.And get a prenup.
还要真心对待自己 记得签婚前协议