So, how long are you stuck here?
你还要在这里待多久
My doctor said I could go home at the end of the week.
医生说我这周末可以回家
It's not so bad. It's been kind of cool here.
其实也不坏 在这里挺好的
Really?
真的吗
All my friends came by.
所有朋友都来看我
And it's nice having my family around. My dad hasn't left.
一家人都在一起也很好 爸爸从没离开过
Oh, yeah? What about your mom?
是吗 那你妈妈呢
Yeah, she's been here, too.
她也在
Do you believe Mr. Ambrose?
你相信安布罗斯先生吗
Yeah. Most of what he said. But I'm interested in what the daughter told you.
是的 我相信他说的大部分话 我对他们女儿告诉你的事情比较感兴趣
The family would've been through a lot and the kid would've seen the worst of it.
家庭历经波折 孩子看到的可能是是最黑暗的一面
What have you got?
你看出来什么
A lot of anger from Maggie. Towards mom.
麦琪对她母亲很恼火
Mom? What are you doing?
母亲 你在做什么
Looking at Mum.
观察她母亲
How did you know Mr. Garcia?
你怎么认识加西亚先生的
He's friends with my daddy.
他是我爸爸的朋友
She's holding her breath.
她屏住了呼吸
Anxiety.
焦虑
I think I know why Maggie's so angry.
我想我知道麦琪为什么愤怒
That's great, AJ, okay. Now, can you draw for me what you saw the night of the fire?
很好 AJ 你能给我画画失火那天晚上你看到的情景吗
I'm not done.
我还没结束
That's all right. I don't need to talk to AJ.
没关系 我不和AJ谈
Uh, what was your relationship With the man that your son's accused?
你与你儿子指控的那个男人是什么关系
Excuse me?
什么
Were you having an affair with Jack Garcia?
你跟杰克·加西亚是不是有私情