Your uncle must've been very generous.
妳姨父一定非常慷慨
Do you think it a large sum?
妳认为是一大笔数目吗?
Wickham's a fool if he accepts less than £1 0,000.
维克若没要到一万镑 就是个傻瓜
Heaven forbid! - Father!
一万,老天 - 爸爸
Lydia married and at 15 too!
莉蒂亚结婚了,而且才十五岁
Ring the bell, Kitty.
快敲铃,小凯
I must put on my things and tell Lady Lucas. Oh, to see her face.
我要快打扮并告诉路卡斯夫人 看看她的表情
Tell the servants they will have a bowl of punch.
告诉仆人他们可以喝点酒
We should thank our uncle. - So he should help.
我们该感谢我们的姨父 - 他本来就该帮忙
He's far richer than us and has no children. Daughter married!
他比我们有钱又没有小孩 女儿嫁了
Is that really all you think about?
妳真的只想这些事吗?
When you have five daughters, tell me what else will occupy your thoughts.
当妳有5个女儿 告诉我妳还会想些什麽事
Then perhaps you'll understand.
那样妳就了解了
You don't know what he's like.
但妳不晓得他是个怎样的人
Lydia! - Oh, Mama!
莉蒂亚 - 妈妈
We passed Sarah Sims in her carriage.
我们和莎拉西姆的马车 擦身而过
So I took off my glove so she might see the ring.
我就脱下手套让她看我的戒指
Then I bowed and smiled like anything...
然後我点头微笑
I'm sure she was not half as radiant as you, my dear.
我相信她没有你漂亮 亲爱的
You must all go to Brighton.
妳们一定要到白莱顿?
That is the place to get husbands. I hope you have half my good luck.
那里是找丈夫的好地方 希望妳们有我一半的幸运
Lydia.
莉蒂亚