Just doing my job.
只是工作而已
You didn't stay around to interview the victims.
但你没有留下来采访受害人
I thought you were Mr. Human Interest Guy.
我还以为你是位八卦先生呢
Of course, interviewing another lover whose house is in ruins could be a little awkward, right?
当然了 去采访你另一位房子被烧成废墟的情人 很尴尬吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
That's a lie.
你说谎
So, what is it?
怎么样
You feed your ego by having sex with married women, and then, when they grow tired of you, you burn down their houses?
跟有夫之妇上床 让你雄风大振吧 后来你被甩了 你就放火烧了她们的房子
I had nothing to do with either of those fires.
这些纵火案与我无关
But you were having sex with Laurel Craig.
但你和洛尔·克雷格上床了
Yeah, I thought so. See, the thing is, I believe you.
我是这样想的 事实上 我相信你
I don't think you started either one of those fires.
我认为这些纵火案不是你干的
How long have you known about Laurel Craig? Must have made you feel powerless.
你知道洛尔·克雷格这个人多久了 你肯定很无助吧
Excuse me?
什么
Arson's about power. And in female arsonists, it's about revenge.
纵火与权力有关 如果女性纵火 则是为了报复
You're afraid that's true, aren't you? Right?
你怕被说中了 对吧 是吗
We have the FBI searching your home right now.
我们现在召联邦调查局搜查你屋子
Tell 'em, Sarah. Tell 'em it's not true.
说啊 莎拉 说这不是真的
I looked at all the numbers in your phone. I looked at your e-mail.
我查过你电话里所有号码 还有电子邮件
You planned a vacation with Laurel. You took Cheryl to a benefit.
你跟Laurel去了度假 你送钱给谢丽尔用
Honey, I...
甜心 我...
Don't! You humiliated me.
别碰我 你丢尽我的脸
You and those women took everything from me.
你和那些女人拿走了我拥有的一切
So you took everything from them.
所以你就以牙还牙