艾瑞克·库里安斯基 亚当·杜克 他们都是8区的探员
Decorated detectives.
受过嘉奖的探员
Thank you, captain hoopes.
多谢 胡普斯警长
Anyway, they were chasing a drug dealer up on the roof when they found this kid named andre ricks.
他们追赶一名毒贩到屋顶得知这个孩子叫安德烈·里克斯
Now andre's in the hospital with two gunshot wounds and a broken back.
安德烈身负两枪 现在医院接受抢救
Now, duke and kuransky say andre was pointing a gun at them.
他们说安德烈拔枪指向他们
Yeah, because he did.
不错 因为确实是这样
You were there?
你在场吗
No, but I trust my men.
没有 不过我相信我的人
That's nice.
好
Andre's father says these two are lying, and that his son never even owned a gun.
安德烈的父亲说他们撒谎 他儿子根本就没有枪
Right, and of course we should trust the kid's father.
对 那我们就该相信孩子他爸
Maybe we should.
也许我们本该这样
Was a gun found at the scene?
现场找到枪了吗
Yeah, in the alley a few feet from where andre fell.
对 离安德烈坠落地点几尺远
And it wasn't planted there; it was the kid's gun.
确实有把枪 这绝不是栽赃陷害
You got your head up your ass.
你个二百五
Excuse me?
你再说一遍
You've got your head up your ass.
你个二百五
Great. Mayor brings in a guy to investigate, and he's already on your side.
好 市长带个家伙来调查 可他早站在你那边
No, he's got his head up his ass, too.
不 他也是个二百五
Cause only three people know what happened on that roof: The ones who were there.So excuse us. We're gonna talk to someone useful.
因为只有屋顶上的三个人知道真相 其中两个在那里 两位失陪 我们得和有用的人谈谈