When did you first see the gun?
你第一次看到枪是什么时候
Uh, as soon as the kid stepped out.
那孩子一踏进门就看见了
How far away from ricks were you?
里克斯离你多远
Maybe ten feet.
大概三米左右
So how far? 14, 15 feet away.
具体有多远 四 五米吧
Sure about that, right?
这你可以肯定吧
I know where I was.
我知道我在哪里
I'm sure you do. How far is it from your bathroom to your bedroom? 20 feet.
这点我信 那你的浴室离你卧室多远 六米五
Hear that pause?
注意到之间的停顿了吗
He had to think to measure a distance that he walks every day.
连他常走的地方 他都要考量距离
Yet, when I asked him about how far he was from andre ricks, no pause.
可当我问他离安德烈多远时却没有停顿
He prepared his answer. Look at this.
他早有准备 看这里
Did you plant the gun on Andre Ricks?
你是否把枪栽赃给了安德烈·里克斯
Excuse me? Did I plant the gun? No. No, I did not.
什么 我栽赃给他吗 没有的事
Look, he said he didn't do it. What's the problem?
他说他没有做 有问题吗
Soft voice. It drops away when you lack confidence in what you're saying. He's lying.
柔弱的声音 当你对自己的话缺乏信心时你的音调就会变轻 他在说谎
These cops are not lying.
这些警察没有说谎
Oh, you're half right.
你说对了一半
I don't understand. You just said they were.
我不明白 你刚还说他们撒谎
I said this cop's lying. This one isn't.
我是说这个警察说谎 这个没有
As fars we could tell, Adam Duke didn't lie once.
在我们看来 亚当·杜克从未说过谎
But they're telling the same story. So how can one be lying and one be telling the truth?
可他们叙述的是相同故事 怎可能一个说谎 一个却说实话
I can't tell you that yet, but what I can tell you is whatever happened up on that roof is not what you guys think.
这我还不好说 不过可以确定的是楼顶上的事并不是你们所想的那么简单