Ria, a paralegal's looking for you.
莉亚 有个助理律师找你
I think the lawyer wants to talk to you.
看来是律师要找你谈
Now? Yeah, I guess so.
现在吗 我想是
I will just be a minute.
只耽误你一点时间
Oh, I'm Wexler, by the way. Martin Wexler.
我叫韦克斯勒 马丁·韦克斯勒
Hi. Do you need to swear me in before we start?
你好 要我先宣誓吗
No, no. This, uh, this isn't a formal deposition.
不必 不算正式的作证
Okay. Uh, will there be one later?
好 这之后会正式作证吗
Not necessarily.
不一定
Depends on what you say.
取决于你的证词
Do you have a problem with that?
有问题吗
No, no.
没有
Are you sure about that? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
Listen... Ria. I'm just here for the facts.
莉亚 听我说 我要的是真相
You give me the truth, we're good.
你讲实话 什么事都没有
If you don't, we're not.
如果撒谎 就有事了
It's really that simple.
就这么简单
Do you understand?
懂了吗
There's no problem.
没问题