Haven't you done enough?
你们有完没完啊
You already destroyed an undercover operation we spent years putting in place.
你们已经破坏了我们实施多年的一个卧底行动
It put the wrong man in custody.
你们抓错人了
Why? Because duke doesn't have a personality disorder?
为什么 因为杜克没有人格障碍吗
Because he looked irritated when some skinhead yelled at it?
因为光头纳粹党对他大叫的时候 他表现得很愤怒吗
Give me a break.
你们省省吧
You've been interrogating duke. What have you gotten?
你们已经审讯过杜克 得到什么结果了吗
You've been on him for hours.
你们已经审问了好几个小时
You got nothing, right?
什么都没问出来 对吗
You're starting to worry, starting to think you might have screwed up.
你开始担心了 开始担心你是不是搞砸了
Can see it in your face.
从你脸上就能看出来
You can't afford to make a mistake here.
你们无法承担这样的后果
Damn it. How did we get it wrong about duke?
可恶 我们怎么会误判了杜克
Well, you may have had some help.
可能有人在背后推波助澜
A photoshopped picture of andre ricks was given to the police.
有人把处理过的安德烈·里克斯照片交给了警方
I don't know anything about that.
我对此事一无所知
I believe you.
我相信你
Then you got a bigger problem here than duke.
你遇到的麻烦比杜克的棘手多了
One of your people has gone rogue.
你手下有一个人不老实