Hello? Hey. Melissa just left. Should we go in?
喂 梅丽莎走了 我们要不要进去
No, just wait. I'll text you when she gets here.
别 再等会 她到了我给你发短信
All right. Roger that.
好的 收到
"Roger that?"
收到
What? We're on a mission.
怎么了 咱们在出任务啊
Thank you.
谢谢
"Hotmama loves tango?"
辣妈爱探戈
I'm going to kill Aria.
我要杀了艾瑞亚
How do I delete this?
怎么把这个删了
No, I wouldn't do that.
要我就不这么做
I know there's some strange people on here,
我知道这里都是些千奇百怪的人
But did you know that Jane Foster
不过你知不知道简·福斯特
met her second and her third husbands on this site? Perfect.
在这个网站上认识了她第二和第三任老公 不错啊
Seriously.
我说真的呢
I've met some good guys too.
我也碰到了一些不错的人
It's not easy to do at our age.
对我们这把年纪的人来说 可不容易
The pool we're swimming in
能供咱们游泳的池子
Is much shallower than it used to be.
可比从前浅多了
I don't know. It seems like half of this town is divorced.
真搞不懂 貌似这镇子里一半都离婚了
Well, most of the men our age
跟咱们一样年纪的男人
want someone their age.
都想要她们 那个年纪的女孩
Honestly...
说实话
dating isn't even on my mind.
我现在还不想约会
I'm just trying to adjust to all the changes.
我只想努力适应发生的变化
I remember the feeling.
我记得这种感觉
Do you know I do not even know how to barbecue?
你知道吗 我竟然连烧烤都不会
Or fix a toilet?
或者修马桶
Mine ran for three hours last night
昨晚我家马桶漏了三个小时
until my neighbor came over to ask if he could fix it
最后隔壁邻居跑来问我能不能帮我修
because the noise was keeping him awake.
因为噪音吵得他睡不着觉
Well, some of the things you figure out
有些事 你比别人
more quickly than others.
搞定得更快
And those that you don't,
而那些你搞不定的
you figure out who to call to figure it out for you.
你就要搞清楚 找谁来帮你搞定
I think the hardest part for me
对我来说最难的
was not having someone to share the little stuff with.
是无人一起分享生活的点滴
For me, it's sleeping at night.
而我 最怕夜里孤枕难眠
I still curl up into my little area.
我还是会蜷在我的角落里
And one morning you wake up
然后清晨你醒来
and you'll realize you're on the other side of the bed.
发现你睡到了床的另一边