Is this yours?
这是你的吗
No. I've never seen it before.
不 我从没见过这个
Don't lie to me, Hanna.
别对我撒谎 汉娜
A nurse found this,
有护士发现了这个
and wisely handed it over to the police.
明智地交给了警方
I don't know what that is.
我不知道这是什么
Don't tell me you're here for some peace and quiet.
别跟我说你是来这散心的
I was looking for someone. Who?
我是来找人的 找谁
Why are you helping him?
你们为什么要帮他
I don't know who you're talking about
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, you do,
不 你清楚得很
but I'll play along.
你想玩的话 我奉陪到底
All that fuss you girls made, pointing the finger at Ian.
你们这群丫头费劲心机把矛头指向伊恩
Was that all for Garrett's sake?
都是为了替加勒特开脱对吧
I have nothing to do with that.
我没做过这种事
I don't get it, Hanna.
我就不明白了 汉娜
Why are you in his corner?
你们为什么站在他那边呢
My mom's downstairs. Your mom left.
我妈妈就在楼下 你妈妈已经走了
You know, I bet when she
我敢打赌
was your age she caused a lot of problems.
她像你这么大的时候也惹过不少麻烦
But.. .she knows how to get rid of problems.
但她知道该怎么从中脱身
All you do is create 'em.
而你只会惹事生非