SUSAN: Hi.
嗨。
MIKE: Hey, Susan
嗨,Susan。
SUSAN: Are you busy?
你忙么?
MIKE: No, not at all, what's up?
不,一点也不,怎么了?
SUSAN: Well, I., I just was wondering, if, um, if there was any chance that, um, you would uh... I just... wanted to ask if...
呃,我……我只是,想知道,呃……有没有机会你,呃…… 我……我只想问问你是否……
SUSAN: Edie. What are you...?
Edie,你怎么……?
EDIE: I was making ambrosia, and I made too much so I thought I'd bring some over to Mike. What's going on?
我做些可口的食物,做了很多,所以拿点过来给 mike。怎么了?
MIKE: Uh, Susan was just about to ask me something.
呃,Susan 说有点事情要问我。
SUSAN: Uh... I have a clog.
噢……我的水管堵了。
MIKE: Excuse me?
什么?
SUSAN: And you're a plumber. Right?
你会修水管,不是么?
MIKE: Yeah
是啊。
SUSAN: The clog's in the pipe.
我家的水管堵了。
MIKE: Yeah, that's usually where they are.
是啊,总是这样。
SUSAN: Well, I've got one.
呃,没错。
MIKE: Well, let me get my tools.
等等,我拿点工具。
SUSAN: Now? You wanna come over now? You have company.
现在?你现在过来么?你有客人。
EDIE: I don't mind.
我不介意。
MIKE: Just give me 2 minutes. I'll be right over.
等我两分钟,我马上过去。
SUSAN: That's it, just stuff the hair down
把这些……头发全塞进去。
JULIE: I stuffed it; it's not enough to clog it.
我塞了,但是不够。
SUSAN: Here, here, look. Put in this peanut butter. And this cooking oil. And these olives!
好吧,那用这个,把这个花生酱倒进去,还有食用油,还有橄榄叶。
JULIE: Mom, Mom I'm telling you it's not working.
妈,这不行。
SUSAN: Uh, oh god. That's him. How am I gonna stuff up the sink...
哦,天啊,他来了。怎样才能把它?
MIKE: Well. Here's your problem. Looks like somebody stuffed a bunch of popsicle sticks down there.
嗯,这是你的问题。看起来好像有人把冰棒棍子扔了进来。
SUSAN: I've told Julie a million times not to play in the kitchen. Kids, y'know?
我跟julie说了很多次要她别在厨房里玩,孩子,知道么?