Watch.
看吧。
James? Phillipa?
詹姆斯?菲利帕。
Don't do this, Mal. Please. Those aren't my children.
别这样,玛尔,求你了,那不是我的孩子。
You keep telling yourself that, but you don't believe it.
你就这样说,你自己都不相信。
No, I know it. What if you're wrong?
不,我知道,万一是你错了呢?
What if I'm what's real?
万一我才是真实的呢?
You keep telling yourself what you know.
你不断告诉自己何为真相。
But what do you believe?
但你到底相信什么?
What do you feel?
你感觉到了什么?
Guilt.
罪恶感。
I feel guilt, Mal.
我有罪恶感,玛尔。
And no matter what I do, no matter how hopeless I am...
不管我做什么,不管我多绝望。
...no matter how confused, that guilt is always there...
不管我多困惑,罪恶感一直在。
...reminding me of the truth.
一直提醒我事实的真相。
What truth?
什么真相?
That the idea that caused you to question your reality came from me.
是我让你怀疑现实的。