中英对白
So there's this jungle, and all these wild animals, lions and tigers.
有个森林 里面有各种各样的动物 狮子和老虎
There's this elephant and he steps on this thorn.
有只大象它走路踩到了荆棘
It makes sense for Charlie to partner you in the class.
查理很适合做你的舞伴
He's very good. It's a waste for him to be with Jody.
他很棒 他和乔迪做搭档似乎是一种浪费
It's fine. So anyway...the thorn. I'm talking about something important.
没什么 我在跟你谈重要的事
It's not that important.
没那么重要
Not that important?
没那么重要
Having a bad pas de deux partner's like having a bad tennis partner.
糟糕的舞伴就像糟糕的网球搭档
I wouldn't know. I never played tennis.
我不知道 我从未玩过网球
Did you just start your period?
是月经来了吗
No. God. Well, you're acting strangely.
不是 天哪 你有点奇怪
I'm trying to tell a joke.
我想讲个笑话
I'm trying to talk about your future.
我在讨论你的将来
Charlie brings out the best in his partner.
查理会让你发挥出最佳的水平
That will make a difference when it comes to cast the student workshop.
表演会选角色的时候这太关键了
I won't have a hard time getting a good part, Mom.
我演主角不会有太大困难的 妈妈
You can't afford to be cavalier, Maureen.
这可马虎不得 莫林
Your career hangs on what you get to dance in the workshop.
你的前程跟你的表演息息相关
I know. Please don't turn into a sullen teenager on me now.
我知道 别象个生气的孩子
You've come this far. Thought we were home free.
你已经到了这个地步 想想当初我们无家可归
Anyway...I have a meeting with Jonathan.
不关怎么样 我约了乔纳森
I can mention the idea of you partnering Charlie.
我跟他提了提你跟查理搭档的事
So, the elephant goes,"Ow, ow...and the mouse goes, "Take it all, bitch!"
所以故事的结尾 大象说 哎哟 哎哟 老鼠说 忍着吧 笨蛋