JOEY: You have a date?
我今晚有约会。
RACH: Yeah, Monica's settin' me up.
对呀,摩妮卡介绍的。
JOEY: But uh, uh, what about uh, Ross and uh. . .?
那罗斯跟…
RACH: Oh what, my whole insane jealousy thing?
我打翻醋坛子那码子事啊?
Well, y'know, as much fun as that was, I've decided to opt for sanity.
虽然那还挺有趣的……我决定不再疯下去了。
CHAN: So you really OK about all this?
你真的不介意那些了?
RACH: Oh yeah, c'mon, I'm movin' on. He can press her up against that window as much as he wants.
少来了,我还要过我的日子呢。他爱怎么把她压在那扇窗子上就怎么压吧。
For all I care, he can throw her through the damn thing.
干脆把她摔过窗子算了。
ROSS: Hi guys.
各位。
ALL: Hey.
来了。
ROSS: Oh, Monica, I figured I'd come by tomorrow morning and pick up Fluffy's old cat toy, OK?
摩妮卡,我想明天早上过来拿膨膨以前的猫玩具。
MNCA: Only if you say his full name.
不讲全名就不给喔
ROSS: Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington's cat toy.
好吧,那我明天可不可以过来拿喵喵膨膨的猫玩具?
MNCA: Alright.
没问题。
JOEY: You're getting a cat?
你要养猫啊?
ROSS: Uh, actually, we're getting a cat.
事实上,是我们要养猫。
RACH: Together?
一起?
ROSS: Uh huh.
呃...
RACH: Both of you?
你们两个?
ROSS: Yep.
是的。
RACH: Together.
一起?
JULIE: Yeah, we figure it'll live with Ross half the time, and with me half the time.
我们想它会一半时间跟罗斯住一半跟我住。
RACH: Ohh, well, isn't that just lovely.
那是不是很棒呢。
That's something the two of you will be able to enjoy for a really, really, really, really, really long time.
一定能成为你们两个可以疼爱非常非常久的东西
ROSS: Hopefully.
希望如此。
RACH: Well. Woah, look at that! I gotta go, I gotta date.
我得走了我有约会。
With a man. Um, OK, you guys have a really, uh,
跟个男人喔,祝各位今晚顺利…
have a really good night and you two have a, uh, have a, uh, really good cat.
而你们两个得到一只好猫。